Top Five Jewelry Picks From Our Summer Intern
Yeay for summer interns, am I right? Our summer intern, Avery, is a student at Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville. She also plays for the SIUE Women’s Soccer Team. Anyone who knows me knows I love a student athlete!!
Avery is studying Mass Communications and Studio Arts. She helped us with a pretty big list of things this summer (look for all the great updates to our website)! Avery also has a great eye and great style, so we were excited when she agreed to list her favorite Pico jewelry.
Here’s Avery’s Top Five:
- Oxidized Box Earrings – the sterling silver post earrings are sleek and minimal but are unique because of the combination of plain and oxidized sterling finishes.
- Arc Earrings – as shown below, these earrings are thin and lightweight, but still make a graphic impact. They look great with a pulled back ponytail but would also pop against dark hair. So graceful!
- Oval Cuff Bracelet – This piece would work so well with summer hues. It’s even featured on our homepage with a bathing suit in this same coral color.
- Travertine Necklace – Another mixed metal piece. This is part of Pico’s Yale Center for British Art Moth/Butterfly Collection. I love the way a building material is featured like a gemstone!
- Bias Tube Necklace – this necklace is actually two different pieces. A brass rod has an outer steel layer, so you can wear them together or apart for two different looks.
I love all the pieces Avery chose. What are YOUR top five? Comment below!!